Captains Bounty Slot Demo is a pirate themed slot by Pocket Games Soft. With five reels and 20 bet lines, this cascading slot has multiplier action, with increasing base game multipliers and free spin bonuses. Set sail for big wins in this medium volatility slot with a 96.15% payback rate.
This developer is doing well with a series of mobile-optimized premium slots where what happens above or below the reels is a fully integrated part of the narrative.
In the base game, there is a cascading game mechanic along with escalating multipliers that range from 1x to 5x. Each time a winning combination happens, the symbols explode and more wins accumulate a higher multiplier. If you want more gold pieces, keep an eye out for the screaming parrot scatter symbol to trigger up to 20 free spins.
The wild treasure chest substitutes for all symbols except the parrot. Designed to play in portrait mode, this slot really pops on a big screen, and the user interface puts game setup just a tap away.
There’s a lot going on in this game, so we definitely recommend playing some demo mode before betting your own money.
Theme, Graphics and Soundtrack
Captain Blackbeard, the scourge of the seven seas, died without revealing the location of his fabled treasure. It’s up to you to take the helm of your pirate ship and find the captain’s reward!
Guided by a fantastic cinematic soundtrack, this slot is another eye candy. We’ve played a few PG Soft demo slots and are very impressed with the use of portrait mode.
The Captain activates the multipliers with an “arrgh me hearties”. The superbly designed symbols are equally in keeping with the theme, with parrots and grappling hooks, as well as the notorious Blackbeard. They are all against the planks of a ship and are wonderfully detailed.
Visually, this is another stunning game that reminded us of Pirates’ Plenty Battle for Gold by Red Tiger Gaming.
Rate of Return and Volatility
This is a medium volatility slot with a 96.15% payback rate, so it’s perfect for casual players who like to take a bit of risk.
Captains Bounty Slot Demo – How to Play
1. You’ll need a strong connection to maximize download rates because the initial download is 14.9mb.
2. Once you access the drums, you are looking for the menu in the right corner of the player interface. Tap to open and access a series of configuration options.
3. Click on the speaker to mute sound and game history to keep a track of your wins and losses.
4. The paytable shows the payouts and bet lines available on this slot, while the game rules give you a complete rundown of all aspects of the game.
5. Close the menu to access the player’s main interface. On the left is the turbo option if you like to maximize your spins. On the far right is the autoplay menu from 10 to 100 spins with win and loss limits.
6. Next, you need to choose a bet by adjusting the plus and minus buttons to either side of the spin button or by tapping the bet field.
7. When you’re happy with all your choices, set a session budget, then tap to rotate and enjoy responsibly!
Also read: Phoenix Fortune Review (Greentube | RTP 95%)
Max And Min Bets + Max Winnings
You will have a good deal of leeway when it comes to betting on Captains Bounty Slot Demo. Tap the currency symbol to select:
– 0.01; 0.10; or 0.50 as bet sizes
– Bet levels between 1 and 10
These are multiplied by the 20 fixed paylines to give you a minimum stake – maximum of 0.20 to 100 credits per spin.
Matching five symbols wins offer the highest payouts as follows, with all wins shown in credits:
– Q = 50
– K = 75
– A = 100
– Bottle = 200
– Compass = 500
– Hook = 1000
– Blackbeard = 2500
PG Soft declares the best win available on Captains Bounty Slot Demo as 30,000x your stake thanks to increased multipliers on free spins.
This involves triggering the free spins and then a cascading sequence to win 15x your stake, which is as rare as finding Davy Jones’ necklace in a kiddie pool.
Multiplier: During each base game, multipliers start at 1x and increase each time you score a cascading win to 2x, 3x, then 5x for each subsequent win, as follows:
– Win one to double the multiplier.
– Win two and the multiplier goes up to three.
– The multiplier becomes 5x whenever you win 3 times or more.
Free spins feature: find three scatter parrots anywhere on the reels to trigger 10 free spins. Each additional scatter adds 5 free games for a potential 20 free spins. This feature can be reactivated. The increasing multipliers in the free spin round increase in value to 3x, 6x, 9x and 15x for each cascading winning streak.
Overall Rating: Our Verdict
Maverick slots have been on our radar for some time now, and we’re big fans of their portrait mode mobile games that make use of every inch of available space.
Here we have Captain Blackbeard increasing the multipliers for every win. It’s not as interactive as in Dragon Hatch, but it’s very well done.
If we have one criticism, it’s that the free games are difficult to activate, but that’s the same for most slots!